Article 1 The name of the association shall be “Co-creation Consortium for The Sustainable Integration of Land-based Aquaculture with Agriculture” (hereafter referred to as "the Association").
（Aims and objectives）
Article 2 The aim of the Association promotes R&D and market development through collaborative activities among industry, government, and academia and through fusion of different fields in order to realize a vision in “Center of Excellence of the Sustainable Integration of Land-based Aquaculture with Agriculture to build the Resource Circular Symbiotic Society” (hereafter referred to as "the Center"), which was adopted as “The Program on Open Innovation Platform for Industry-academia Co-creation” by Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST).
Article 3 The Association shall engage in the following activities in order to achieve the objectives described in the preceding article.
(1) Promotion R&D and market development related to the sustainable integration of land-based aquaculture with agriculture
(2) Encouragement of cooperation among members
(3) Other activities necessary to achieve the objectives of the preceding article
Article 4 The Association shall consist of the attached organizations as members. However, upon request, the organization may withdraw from the Association.
Article 5 The Association shall have a president who shall represent the Association and shall be the manager of the Center.
Article 6 The General Meetings shall be convened by the President and shall discuss changes to the Constitution and important matters concerning the activities of the Association.
2. The Chairperson of the General Meeting shall be the President. However, in the absence of the President, a person designated in advance by the President shall chair the meeting.
3. The General Meeting shall not be held unless a majority of the members are present.
4. The agenda of the General Meeting shall be decided by a majority vote of the members present. In the event of a tie vote, the Chairperson shall make the decision.
5. The General Meeting may substitute consultation by e-mail at the discretion of the Chairperson.
Article 7 The Association shall establish the following subcommittees to discuss specialized matters.
(1) Marine Aquaculture Systems Subcommittee
(2) Sustainable Energy Subcommittee
(3) Aquaculture with Agriculture Circulation System Subcommittee
(4) IT Smart System Subcommittee
(5) Business Social Implementation Subcommittee
2. Subcommittees shall consist of members who wish to participate.
3. The Chairperson of a subcommittee shall be appointed by the President.
4. The Chairperson of the subcommittee shall convene subcommittees as necessary.
5. The Chairperson of the subcommittee may request the attendance of persons other than those listed in paragraph 2, if deemed necessary.
Article 8 To handle the affairs of the Association, a secretariat shall be established under the management of the base manager.
Article 9 The Association shall not collect membership dues and shall hold no property.
Article 10 The Association shall be dissolved by a decision of the General Meeting.
（Withdrawal of membership）
Article 11 If a member falls under any of the following items, the member may be expelled by a decision of the General Meeting
(1) When a member violates the rules of the Association or other regulations.
(2) When a member defames the honor of the Association or acts contrary to its purpose.
(3) When the member is found to be an anti-social force such as a crime syndicate.
(4) When there are other justifiable reasons for expulsion.
Article 12 In addition to the provisions set forth in this Constitution, matters necessary for the operation of the Association shall be determined separately by the President.
- This Constitution shall come into effect on September 19, 2021.
- The English version of this Constitution had been translated from the original constitution in Japanese by FUKUNAGA Kodai (Specially Appointed Assistant Professor, Co-Creation Management Department, Organization for Research Promotion, University of the Ryukyus) on July 17, 2022.